- Acted as the defence counsel for a leading Kenyan media company in a number of labour disputes involving unfair termination, summary dismissal, among others.
- Part of the team that reviewed the Kenya Public Procurement laws and advised the Public Procurement Oversight Authority on criteria for handling and determining appeals on procurement decisions of state organs.
- Acted in the team of defence counsel for a leading Kenyan telecommunication operator in a number of labour disputes relating to retrenchment of staff.
- Acted in the defence team for a leading Kenyan university in a number of labour disputes involving summary dismissals and unfair termination.
- Part of the team that advised and represented SMP Capital Limited in a constitutional petition against various state agencies we challenged the use of criminal reference of a purely civil claim.
- Part of the team that advised and represented Pharmacy and Poisons Board in a Constitutional Petition filed by several proprietors of Chemist Shops in Laikipia County contesting that the Laikipia County Finance Act of 2017 is contrary to the Pharmacy and Poisons Act, Cap 244 of the Laws of Kenya.
- Part of the team that successfully acted for a client in an Environment and Land Court Petition against the Chief Land Registrar, Director of Surveys, National Land Commission and the Attorney General among others in a suit where a claim of wrongful allocation of land was file against our client.
- Part of the team that successfully acted for residents of ChokaaRuai, Nairobi in a case of adverse possession touching on over 100 acres of land.
- Advised several clients on Employment and Labour matters, use of land, public interest litigation, among others, through legal opinion sully represented clients at the BPRT and RRT among other tribunals.
- Part of the team that advises Platinum Credit (K) Limited on the various debt recovery strategies and procedures.
- Successfully represented an international company in a procurement dispute with the Kenya Airports Authority over a high value contract.
- Successfully defended a number of Kenyan banks in suits filed by defaulting borrowers against the banks’ exercise of statutory power of sale.
- Acted for a number of Kenyan and international clients in arbitration proceedings.
- Part of the team at McKay advising and acting for a leading South African gaming company on a commercial dispute with a Kenyan partner.
- Acted for a number of Kenyan and international clients, including a US and Kenya based Non-Governmental Organization, in defamation cases against leading Kenyan media companies.
- Part of the team at McKay that reviewed the Kenya labour laws, advised a County Government Unit on a robust Human Resource Management tool and drafted the County Government’s Human Resource Management Regulations.
- Advised a number of Kenyan clients in the financial and banking sector on debt management and debt recovery.
- Part of the legal team that acted for commission for Administrative Justice (CAJ) in a case to determine the binding nature of opinions rendered by it.
- Advised several banks (including KCB, HFCK, Cooperative Bank, Barclays Bank, Eco Bank, Equity Bank, K-REP Bank) on debt recoveries and other litigation related matters.
- Advised and acted for other private institutions (employers) in employment and labour related matters.
- Represented Standard Group and KCB among other institutions in criminal proceedings as a watching brief lawyer.